You asked for it. Here it is. “Sign Us Up to Give” is a simple way to make online contributions to New Faith Baptist Church International. Whether your intention is to make a one-time gift, or to schedule recurring contributions, this tool will allow you to authorize automatic withdrawals from your checking or savings account. These donations will be receipted via email, and will also appear on your quarterly giving updates and year-end Statement of Giving.
Just click here, complete the simple registration process and you’re on your way. (If you have already been provided a user name and password, skip the registration process!)
Giving is one of the central themes in the Bible. Jesus talked more about this subject than heaven, hell or prayer. To understand what it means to be a Christ-follower, we must also understand what it means to be a giver. New Faith does not want you to get in debt by using credit cards, so please pay your credit card monthly if you should use your credit card.
Start Giving Now
• First Things First – God doesn’t need our money; He already owns it all. But when we willingly set aside the first part of our income for local church, our hearts will be turned toward Him. (Matthew 6:21)
• Know Giving, Know Life- Giving is the antidote for materialism. The Bible says that by giving generously we are able to make “take hold of the life that is truly life.” You aren’t really living unless you are freely giving. (1Timothy 6:19)
• The Treasure Test – Giving is the only are in the Bible where God invites us to test him. Give your tithe (the first 10% of your income) to God and see if He does not open the floodgates of heaven to bless you in ways that you never dreamed possible. (Malachi 3:10)
• An Eternal Investment – Even when the stock market’s down, you can make an investment that pays dividends for a lifetime and beyond. Only two things will last forever: People and The Church. By investing in the life-changing message of the church, you can leverage your money for eternity. (1 Timothy 6:7)
Tithing identifies you have a covenant with God and that you are a covenant keeper!
Specific Blessings of Tithing from Malachi 3:10-11
• You will open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing.
• Your will not have room enough to receive all of the blessing.
• I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes.
• He shall not destroy the fruits of your ground.
• Neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field.